Phone: (701) 777-0751
- B.S. Commercial Aviation, University of North Dakota, May 2001
- M.B.A, University of Phoenix, September 2006
- Assistant Professor UND 2006-Present
- Vice President, CFO Valley Med Flight, Inc. 2010-2013
- Lead Instructor/Flight Manager 2000-2002, and 2005-2006 (including FAA 141 Stage Check and Certification Airman), and JCAB (Japan)) Designated Examiner.
- First Officer, Atlantic Coast Airlines (United Express Air Carrier), 2002-2003.
- Contract Instructor, UND Aerospace Foundation, Cirrus Design Factory Training, 2003-2004.
- Self employed, d.b.a. Daily Aviation, flight and ground instruction, consulting, 2003-2005.
- Aviation 100: Aviation Orientation
- Aviation 101: Survey of Flight
- Aviation 102: Introduction to Aviation
- Aviation 405: Airline Ops & Management
- Aviation 407: General Aviation Ops & Management
- Aviation 414: Certified Flight Instructor
- Aviation 415: Instrument Flight Instructor
- Aviation 430: Crew Resource Management
- Aviation 485: Senior Capstone
- Member, EAA, AOPA, UAA
- FAA ATP AMEL, FAA CPL ASMEL, FAA CFI ASME, Instrument Airplane.
- FCC Radio License
- Japanese Civil Aviation Bureau (JCAB) Commercial Pilot Multi-engine Turbine and Piston, Instrument Rated
- Served as JCAB Designated Examiner 2008-2010
- UND Administrative Procedures Committee
- UND Student Relations Committee