Use this checklist to ensure that you have met all the requirements for conducting a Family Flight. Print this checklist and bring it with you on the day of your flight.
- Sign up for an aircraft. Obtain a receipt with the date and time of the flight.
- Attend a safety briefing at the Atmospherium, 6:30 PM, April 11th, 12th, or 13th.
If NOT flying with a flight instructor on board:
- Ensure your Biennial Flight Review is current
- Complete the Student Currency/Proficiency Report
- Obtain a wind endorsement adequate for the flight (12 knots crosswind maximum)
For ALL flights:
- Positive balance in flight account
- No open transactions
On the day of the flight:
- Bring all necessary froms and documents:
- Flight Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Logbook with wind endorsement
- Student Currency/Proficiency Report (if not flying with flight instructor on board)
- This checklist with all items completed
- Arrive at least one hour before launch time
- Ensure all passengers attend a safety briefing in the airport classroom
- Ensure all passengers complete a Release and Agreement form
- Your launch is two hours, including pre- and post-flight. Please return your aircraft on time
- Follow the Dispatch Procedures checklist.