Student coursework toward the Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Science may be augmented with one or more specializations. Each specialization completed will be noted on the student’s academic transcript.
Requires 16 credits including:
- Entr 305 Marketing and Management Concepts for Entrepreneurship (3)
- Entr 306 Accounting and Financial Concepts for Entrepreneurship (3)
- Avit 311 Safety Management Systems (3)
- Avit 313 Aviation Insurance (3)
- Avit 408 Fleet Planning and Aircraft Acquisition (4)